On the Page Writing Classes – Current & Ongoing
Whether you are looking for classes on screenwriting, TV writing, pitching or rewrite, On the Page has a class for you. Instructor Pilar Alessandra has a learn-by-doing philosophy so you’ll be brainstorming and writing in every class. Get ready to have fun, work hard and get your movie or tv idea out of your head and onto the page.
Showing all 4 results
Rewrite Techniques: Weekend Class$300.00
TV Pilot and New Series Workshop$200.00
15 hours of writing plus Q&A with Pilar Alessandra!
Sunday, April 9
9AM – Midnight
On the Page Studio
12412 Ventura Blvd. #3
Studio City, CA 91364
HOW IT WORKS:
- Sign up below and pay a fee of $60.00 for the entire day! To prevent crowding, the day is limited to 20 writers. Walk-ins will be turned away, so please reserve your spot by signing up in advance.
- The day of the marathon, On the Page Writers’ Studio will be open 9AM to Midnight. Feel free to show up any time that day. Drop in and out, or write the entire 15 hours! Just bring your computer and plug in.
- Once you’re there, a schedule will be posted with “quiet writing time” of 75 minutes, with 15 minute breaks in-between.
- Writing instructor Pilar Alessandra will come in mid-session to answer questions or help you move through issues that might be coming up in your work.
- Help yourself to unlimited coffee, tea and candy! During your lunch or dinner break, go to one of the many restaurants in the walkable Studio City neighborhood.
Writing the First Draft$400.00