1. E-mail email@example.com to request a script consultation. Please indicate what kind of consultation you’d like to book. Feel free to schedule without advance pre-payment. This is advisable for feature-script consultations as we’re often booked months in advance.
2. After you’ve sent the information, we will contact you via e-mail to set up your appointment and give you submission instructions.
3. When you are ready to pay for a consultation, please click on the specific service below and proceed with payment.
4. At the time of your appointment, email your script as a PDF attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Scripts can be received up to five days in advance of the appointment.
5. I’ll send you contact information as soon as I receive your script. At the time of your appointment you can then call me, work by video-skype or come to the On the Page Studio.
6. Make sure to have a copy of your script in front of you on which to take notes.