Thursday, June 14 (7pm – 10:00pm)
On the Page Studio
12412 Ventura Blvd. #3
Studio City, CA 91604
FOR THE SCRIPT READER
Learn the basics of script coverage and develop the analytical skills you need to work as a script reader, producer or development executive.
FOR THE SCRIPT WRITER
Approach your script in a new way, by thinking like a script reader. Learn shortcuts to creating a killer log line and story synopsis—necessary tools for all screenwriters.
- Script and story analysis
- The priorities of production companies
- The components of script coverage
- Tips and tricks for log lines and synopses
- Coverage of additional material (books, plays, treatments, etc.)