Sunday, March 1
10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
On the Page Studio
12412 Ventura Blvd. #3
Studio City, CA 91604
Break story on your pilot, construct your new series and learn about the TV business in one day! Develop your series pitch, structure your pilot episode and create skills for the writers’ room with Pilar Alessandra. Then, learn about the business of writing (selling, staffing, representation) with special guest speaker Carole Kirschner.
IN THIS CLASS YOU WILL:
- Pitch your series.
- Break story on your original pilot.
- Learn the structure of TV.
- Create strong leading and supporting characters.
- Create season arcs and episode ideas.
- Learn the business of TV (staffing, selling and representation).
- Leave with a mini-bible and solid writing strategy.