Sunday, March 3 (10:00AM – 5:00PM)
On the Page Studio
12412 Ventura Blvd. #3
Studio City, CA 91604
Break story on your pilot, construct your new series and learn about the TV business in this day-long intensive. First, spend the day developing your series pitch and structuring your pilot episode with Pilar Alessandra. Then, learn about the business of writing (selling, staffing, representation) with special guest speaker Carole Kirschner.
IN THIS CLASS YOU WILL:
- Identify the tone, scope and world of your series.
- Break story on your original pilot.
- Make decisions about structure.
- Define your characters and relationships.
- Explore episode and arc potential.
- Leave with a pitch, concept page and writing strategy.