Saturdays, October 19 – November 9
10:00AM – 11:30 Pacific Time
Online/Video class through Zoom
Taught in real time through video conference (or watch the recording if you can’t watch it live).
Break story on your pilot, construct your new series and learn about the TV business in this online class.
Three classes will be taught by Pilar Alessandra and will focus on creating and developing your series and pilot.
One class will be taught by Carole Kirschner and will focus on selling, staffing and getting representation.
IN THIS CLASS YOU WILL:
- Pitch your series.
- Break story on your original pilot.
- Learn the structure of TV.
- Create strong leading and supporting characters.
- Create season arcs and episode ideas.
- Learn the business of TV (staffing, selling and representation).
- Leave with a mini-bible and solid writing strategy.