15 hours of writing!
Sunday, April 22
9AM – Midnight
On the Page Studio
12412 Ventura Blvd. #3
Studio City, CA 91604
HOW IT WORKS:
- Sign up below and pay a fee of $60.00 for the entire day! To prevent crowding, the day is limited to 20 writers. Walk-ins will be turned away, so please reserve your spot by signing up in advance.
- The day of the marathon, On the Page Writers’ Studio will be open 9AM to Midnight. Feel free to show up any time that day. Drop in and out, or write the entire 15 hours! Just bring your computer and plug in.
- Once you’re there, a schedule will be posted with “quiet writing time” of 75 minutes, with 15 minute breaks in-between.
- Writing instructor Pilar Alessandra will come in for a few hours to answer questions or help you move through issues that might be coming up in your work.
- Help yourself to unlimited coffee, tea and candy! During your lunch or dinner break, go to one of the many restaurants in the walkable Studio City neighborhood.